Friends of Kentucky History
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends of Kentucky History

A site for those interested in Kentucky Genealogy and History

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help while in Kentucky

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charles

Help while in Kentucky Empty
PostSubject: Help while in Kentucky   Help while in Kentucky Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:47 pm

I was wondering if someone could tell me of a group, or person I could contact for help while I visit Kentucky? I live in northern Illinois and need to gather information on several people but I dont have alot of time with traveling. I need to reseach the following people. I sure thank you for your time

WARREN COUNTY, KY
Groom/Bride/Book-Pg/Date Order
MANORS,JOHN HILL,APPY A164 1/11/1816

MANORS,JOHN HILL,APPY A164 1/11/1816 document but cant find the John Mannen and Orpy Hill document

Source: Warren Co Kentucky Marriages 1797-1851 by Rabold and Price
Mannen, John and Orpy Hill, 10 Jan 1816, dau of Isaac Hill. His consent by mother, Jane Dyer. witt by Elisha Dyer and Richard Hill.
Consent was required if a party or parties were under 21. So John was under 21.

From the Warren County marriages web site you listed (compiled and arranged
by Mike Wilson)...
Janny Manes married Ephraim Wheeler 16 February 1804

Bluford Elisha DYER Sr. was born 1741 in Halifax Co.,VA, and died 1816 in , , KY, USA. He married Amy LAWS 1765 in VA or SC, daughter of William LAWS and Mary GLASS. She was born 1748 in , Wilkes, NC, and died 1812 in , , KY, USA. He married Jane WHEELER 10 Feb 1814 in , Warren, Kentucky. She was born BEF 1800 in KY.
Back to top Go down

Help while in Kentucky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends of Kentucky History :: Kentucky Genealogy :: How to Search for Ancestors-
Jump to: